ABCDE ensures that each decision it makes is in the best interest of students, with the aim of equipping them with employability skills to enable them excel in their chosen professions.ABCDE’s values include:
- Excellence:To demonstrate quality in what we do, to set high standards and expectations for ourselves and all our partners.
- Diversity:To maintain an open and inclusive environment that promotes equality, diversity and wellbeing.
- Integrity:To always be honest and trustworthy, holding ourselves accountable in our actions and ensuring that our decisions are guided by principles of fairness, equity, transparency and accountability.
- Responsibility:To follow through on all our commitments to stakeholders and to assure them of our commitment to delivering results in all our work.
- Teamwork:To support and motivate our students and partners to believe that we can achieve more by working together than we can alone.
- Collaboration:To encourage strong partnerships in order to foster long-term collaboration and sustainability.
- Competence:To always strive for excellence in all that we do and to continue to invest in our staff and to value and reward competence